ADDRESS: 325 N Liberty St., Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Monday // Closed
Tuesday // Closed
Wednesday // 4 PM - 11 PM
Thursday // 4 PM - 11 PM
Friday // 4 PM - 11 PM
Saturday // 11 AM - 11 PM
Sunday // 11 PM - 11 PM
Open Labor Day // 11 AM - 7 PM
Closed Thanksgiving Day
Closed Christmas Day
Closed New Year's Day
There are limited spaces directly in front of the taproom as well as street parking on Liberty Street in front of the building. If no space is available, there is free street parking throughout downtown as well as two free parking decks nearby on Water/Bruce Street and on Wolfe/Elizabeth Street.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome in our taproom. Staff reserve the right to remove any animal at any time from the premises. Service animals are of course welcome in all public spaces throughout our facility.
01) If you are sick or have been in recent contact with someone who is, do not come here. Get healthy or wait to see that you stay healthy and then give us a visit!
02) Respect our staff. They don't make the rules, but they have to enforce them. It is a stressful time for everyone; please be kind and understanding. We will ask you to follow our guidelines if we notice them being broken. We don't want to have to do that, and we suspect you don't want for us to do that either.
03) Masks are required at all times unless seated at your table with food or drink. We have masks for customers who forgot one. To-go options are available for customers who cannot or will not wear a mask. We do this to follow Virginia law and to keep our staff, ourselves, and our customers safer. No exceptions here.
04) Tables and chairs are appropriately distanced. Please do not move them.
05) Bar seating is unavailable at this time due to phase 3 guidelines.
06) While mingling is fun, we ask that you stay with your group at your table.
07) We clean and sanitize tables after every use. There are signs on each table to indicate whether or not it has been sanitized. If you would like to sit at a dirty table, please find a staff member and they will clean it for you.
08) Hand sanitizer is available... use it!
09) Please maintain 6ft distancing between other parties if at all possible. We do not have a huge space, so at times it may be difficult, but please be mindful of other groups.
10) Have a good time. We have put everything on the line to open Sage Bird Ciderworks and to create a unique space and positive atmosphere. COVID makes things difficult for everyone, but following our simple rules can make it just a little easier.