ADDRESS: 325 N Liberty St., Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Monday // Closed
Tuesday // Closed
Wednesday // 4 PM - 11 PM
Thursday // 4 PM - 11 PM
Friday //11 AM - 11 PM
Saturday // 11 AM - 11 PM
Sunday // 11 PM - 11 PM
Closed Thanksgiving Day
Black Friday - 12 PM - 10 PM
Closed Christmas Day
Closed New Year's Day
Memorial Day 11 AM - 5 PM
There are limited spaces directly in front of the taproom as well as street parking on Liberty Street in front of the building. If no space is available, there is free street parking throughout downtown as well as two free parking decks nearby on Water/Bruce Street and on Wolfe/Elizabeth Street.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome in our taproom. Staff reserve the right to remove any animal at any time from the premises. Service animals are of course welcome in all public spaces throughout our facility.
01) If you are sick, do not come here. Get healthy and then give us a visit!
02) Respect our staff. They don't make the rules, but they have to enforce them.
03) Masks are required for UNVACCINATED people at all times unless seated at your table with food or drink. We have masks for customers who forgot one. Vaccinated people do not need to wear masks.
04) Please do not move tables or chairs without asking staff.
05) Bar seating is limited due to distancing regulations, and will open further as restrictions ease.
06) Hand sanitizer is available... use it!
07) For the time being, please maintain 6ft distancing between other parties if at all possible. We do not have a huge space, so at times it may be difficult, but please be mindful of other groups.
08) Have a good time. We have put everything on the line to open Sage Bird Ciderworks and to create a unique space and positive atmosphere. COVID makes things difficult for everyone, but following our simple rules can make it just a little easier.