stop in and stay awhile
Indoor and Outdoor Seating Available
Our taproom is adjacent to our small production space in downtown Harrisonburg at the intersection of Rock, Liberty, and Main Street in one of the old Big L Tire buildings. Come for a visit and try our lineup of Standard, Seasonal, and Specialty ciders, buy a bottle, Traveler, or growler to go, and pick up some sweet merch to rep your favorite local cidery. You can also take a tour of our production facility, learn about cider and apples, make new friends, or connect with old friends. The possibilities are endless.
WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS?
Monday // Closed
Tuesday // Closed
Wednesday // 4 PM - 11 PM
Thursday // 4 PM - 11 PM
Friday // 4 PM - 11 PM
Saturday // 11 AM - 11 PM
Sunday // 11 AM - 11 PM
WHERE DO I PARK?
There are some parking spots available directly in front of the cidery. If those are full, there is free street parking in front of the cidery and throughout the city as well as two free parking garages on Wolfe/Elizabeth Street and Water/Bruce Street.
You can avoid parking altogether and do a small thing for the environment by walking, riding your bike (or skateboard, scooter, roller skates, etc), or getting a ride from our friends at the FriendlyCity Pedicab.
DO YOU SERVE FOOD?
We offer Route 11 chips that you can purchase at the bar to stave off your hunger. If you are looking for something more substantial, we encourage you to bring food from home, pick something up from one of the many amazing restaurants downtown, or have it delivered via bicycle by our friends at GiddyUp Couriers.
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
We love all animals, particularly our canine friends, and well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome in our taproom and outdoor areas. We ask that you respect the space, other customers, and other pets. Please note that we reserve the right to remove any animal at any time from the premises. Service animals are of course welcome in all public spaces throughout our facility.
01) If you are sick or have been in recent contact with someone who is, do not come here. Get healthy or wait to see that you stay healthy and then give us a visit!
02) Respect our staff. They don't make the rules, but they have to enforce them. It is a stressful time for everyone; please be kind and understanding. We will ask you to follow our guidelines if we notice them being broken. We don't want to have to do that, and we suspect you don't want for us to do that either.
03) Masks are required at all times unless seated at your table with food or drink. We have masks for customers who forgot one. To-go options are available for customers who cannot or will not wear a mask. We do this to follow Virginia law and to keep our staff, ourselves, and our customers safer. No exceptions here.
04) Tables and chairs are appropriately distanced. Please do not move them.
05) Bar seating is unavailable at this time due to phase 3 guidelines.
06) While mingling is fun, we ask that you stay with your group at your table.
07) We clean and sanitize tables after every use. There are signs on each table to indicate whether or not it has been sanitized. If you would like to sit at a dirty table, please find a staff member and they will clean it for you.
08) Hand sanitizer is available... use it!
09) Please maintain 6ft distancing between other parties if at all possible. We do not have a huge space, so at times it may be difficult, but please be mindful of other groups.
10) Have a good time. We have put everything on the line to open Sage Bird Ciderworks and to create a unique space and positive atmosphere. COVID makes things difficult for everyone, but following our simple rules can make it just a little easier.
what's on tap?
We Have a Cider for Every Palate
So You Can See What You Are Missing Out On